Thursday, December 31, 2009

09 Year In Review

Well, it's been a heck of a year with quite a bit of interesting things happening along the way. We started the year off on a somewhat sad note with the Bakery Closing, then we had the quite humorous post about the Attic Incident. I finished my 4th and best poker table as a gift to my buddy Chris. Then to help get our minds off things a bit we had our Trip to Vegas. We got to go see Pauly Shore at the comedy club. Lil Bo joined the boy scouts and is so far enjoying it. Amy started working at the Dollar Store, and we finally got her a car that she loves, but it is currently getting a new clutch and won't be ready till the New Year. The rebuild on the porch didn't quite get finished, and neither did Bo's Tree house, but they are started and it shouldn't take much more to finish them up. The garage is finally cleared of the bakery equipment and the pool table is being repair witch means the "game room" will be ready soon hopefully. This year seems to have been the year for people joining face book. I've re-connected with friends and family that I haven't seen or spoken to in years. It's been nice to just be able to read and see how people are doing. Over all it has been quite an interesting year. I'd probably have more to review had I been a tad more consistent with posting blogs, but maybe that will be part of the thing for 2010, post more blogs. Looking forward I think next year will be a year of change. Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year, and I hope you take a moment to reflect on the past year and look forward to the new possibilities awaiting you in the coming year. Life life to it's fullest, enjoy it while you have it, (my favorite right now) I ain't getting any younger, and all those other clichés LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Good Post. I'm glad that last year was a good one for you. I hope that this year is even better. You'd better get crackin' on all those projects. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work! Bakery Equipment

    ReplyDelete