Sunday, February 22, 2009

Poker Table #4

My latest and I think Best Octagon poker table so far. This one I started with the full intention of building it in a kinda old western type style. It was quite different because in order to get put the rail all the way around it, I had to borrow a sewing machine. This was quite an interesting learning experience. But in the end I absolutely love the way the table turned out. Unfortunately, Now I am table less again. That's ok though, my next table is going to be quite contemporary and hopefully will be my own personal table ;)

Here are a few pics of table #4 before it was sold.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Once my poker room is my poker room again I will get to start building poker table #5.. and that one (hopefully) will be my personal table ;)

    ReplyDelete