Saturday, April 11, 2009

Vegas 2009

We are back home and things are sorta back to normal. I must say though I had an incredible time in Vegas. I'm sitting here trying to recall everything in detail, but since we might have had a total of 16hours of sleep in 5 days everything is a little blurry :) It was well worth it. We left Tampa at around 6am, had a layover in Atlanta, then on wards to Vegas arriving at around 10am'ish. Fortunately, the resort we stayed at allowed us to check-in early. Me and Chris quickly showered and changed then found our way over to Circus Circus while the girls got ready and I watched Chris play some blackjack (he doubled his $20) then we went back got the girls and headed over to the Sahara for some dinner even though we were warned the food was not the greatest.. and btw, when a local tells you not to eat somewhere it is very wise to listen.. About 2 hours later every one of us had Issues and needs bathroom breaks often for the next 2 hours. Right off the bat me and Chris jumped into a small cash game. Chris did great winning quite a bit of cash.. Me not so good.. Thankfully, Chris gave me back the $100 bucks afterwards.. This allowed me to gamble the rest of the time we were there. Vegas is much bigger than it looks when you are there. Things that seem like they are only a few blocks are actually quite further than you would expect. Especially, when someone gives us bad directions and we end up taking the "Scenic" route that took about an hour to reach that should have only taken about 15min.. ouch that was a long walk. It was cool though, we got to see parts of Vegas that most miss out on.. Right Becky? lol... All and all it was a great time, and I'm would love to do it again. Maybe without that first meal at the Sahara though lol.. I'll write more bits as I remember them.. Plus, I'm going to try to post some really funny pics once I get them. Have a Great Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. Just saw that you had posted this a while back... It sounds like y'all had a really good time. That's great :) I've gotta say though, that I was super happy when y'all came home. I missed my gossip buddy (Amy) a lot that week. I talked to everyone else...but they didn't have nearly as good gossip

    ReplyDelete