Thursday, October 5, 2006

Here Comes the weekend..

Well, even though the table turned out great, I ended up selling it to willies the same day i finished it hehe Guess they really liked it too! Witch is awsome, I'm very happy it turned out so good, and at least i'll still get to play on it every Sunday :) I Think the one i build for the house will be much smaller maybe for 6 people and i'll probably put a race track on it with cup holders... will probably also just make it a table top for an existing table. Another project I'd like to get started is my custom desk for my office. After building the poker table, it insipred me....The rails of the table have 1inch foam covered in vinyl, it make the table very comfortable, and since i spend roughly 60hrs a week at my desk it could make life somewhat nicer.. Anyway thats lower on my project list hehe.. Still have to finish concreting the front porch, build my well shed, oh yea and move the driveway about 10feet away from the house... No shortage of honeydo's here. lol ..

No comments:

Post a Comment