Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Signs...

Well, I debated myself quite a bit before posting this one... However, I finally won the debate and here we have another pretty cool sign to show... I'm not quite sure if it's more odd that I notice these signs, or that I like to take pictures of them. Either way, I thought this was one of the more original ones I've seen.



Just in case you can't make out the words it says
Like Taking Pictures?
Picture where you
Will spend Eternity!

Now, just for the sake of keeping things simple.. I don't often post about pictures like this, but in this case I figured it fitting to post my own little reply.

First, lets take the questing they ask:
Like Taking Pictures?

Of course I do, doesn't everyone? And what about those professional photographers out there? I bet they like taking pictures too! ;)

Reading on:
Picture where you will spend Eternity!

Now my first gut reaction to this was.. Well, Eternity equals Infinity and since from our perspectives our universe is (for the sake of argument) Infinite. So, in picture format here was my initial reply to the question.



That of course was just my initial reaction. After thinking about it, I thought this was one of the more creative and original signs I've seen ;) and I tend to notice quite a few of them.

I'm sure I'll find more as time progresses....

1 comment:

  1. Ok,...so that sign was original, and very creative. I guess it would make you stop and think for a minute. Keep 'em coming, I look forward to seeing the crazy signs.

    ReplyDelete